A Burglar Alarm System Designed for Your Bakersfield Business
You worked hard to build your Bakersfield business, make sure your security system is working hard to protect it. Consider the following when shopping for a business alarm system:
- How many people will have alarm codes?
- Where are valuables stored in the business?
- Will you want reports of when employees clock in and out?
- Do you want to access your alarm and security cameras from your smart phone?
Quality Alarm Equipment
The alarm equipment we use has been tested and inspected to work in the best manner possible. Make sure to protect your business with an alarm that will give you the best coverage possible. The following security equipment may be what you need for your business:
- wireless door contacts,
- wireless window contacts,
- motion detectors,
- glassbreak dectors,
- panic button,
- wireless keyfobs,
- Outside beams for storage yards
Trained and Screened Installers
All of our installers are our employees. They are trained and thoroughly screened by the State of California. We do drug screens and DMV checks to ensure that we are sending reliable and honest people into your home. Do not settle for a company that does not have these standards for burglar alarm systems. Your security depends on it.