Secure Systems v. Competition
When comparing SECURE SYSTEMS we ask you to look at the areas we consider to be our strengths and decide what is important to you.
- Locally owned and operated. If you have a question or problem with your alarm system you can talk with the owner of the company at any time. We have a strong commitment to making sure you are happy because we live and work here as well.
- Systems tailored to your exact needs. We customize in every type of system to your needs. We do not make you fit the package, rather we build the package around you.
- Trained and screened installers and customer service representatives. The installers that will be in your home or business have been carefully trained. They have been through background checks and drug screens. We want you to be comfortable with the person you invite into your home or business.. We utilize training programs from our national association as well as consistent in-house schooling. We want our products to be installed properly to ensure optimum performance.
- Licensed and insured. Do not run the risk of using a company that has not made the investment of insurance and licensing. This is your assurance that the company can stand behind their work.
- Longevity. Secure has been in business since 1980. Our track record proves that we do the job right and have been referred by happy customers.
Secure Systems is committed to being a leader in the security, custom audio and central vacuum fields by providing high quality equipment coupled with excellent service and installation practices. We aim to present the latest technology coupled with ease of use and practicality for day-to-day operations. We carefully select and train our staff to consist of knowledgeable installers, salespersons and customer service representatives who will assist our customers at every step of their interaction with SECURE SYSTEMS. Our products are geared to make living safer, easier, more comfortable and enjoyable.
Bruce Busacca started in the alarm industry in Bakersfield, California in 1980. Always passionate about electronics he grew the company based on providing high quality burglar alarms and fire alarm systems tailored to meet each customer’s needs. Secure Systems expanded along the security systems line and installed and serviced both residential and commercial alarm systems as well as closed circuit televisions and card access systems. Bruce, and his wife Molly, saw the industry moving towards other low voltage products including custom audio, home theater and central vacuum. They found that their customers appreciated having SECURE SYSTEMS handle all of their low voltage needs “behind the walls”. With their existing tools and installation techniques they were able to install a variety of products into residential and commercial applications. Today SECURE SYSTEMS installs and services residential and commercial security systems, central vacuums, cameras, home theaters, lighting controls and home automation.
Secure Systems Today, Secure Systems Tomorrow
Secure Systems prides itself on keeping up with the security system trends and technology to give you the best and most up to date products. When installing a system, whether it is an alarm or a pair of speakers, we try to look ahead and make sure that your investment will not be outdated quickly. We carefully select the products and vendors we deal with to make sure their products have an eye on the future trends. At the same time, we are committed to watching for the latest developments in the industry and regularly attend trade shows and training seminars. We see our industry evolving towards consolidation of our different product lines. We are striving to be the “low voltage specialist” now and in the years ahead.
We believe in the importance of community involvement and continuing education. Bakersfield, and Kern County, is home to us and our employees. We believe in helping make our community strong and viable by being involved We have made financial investments and time commitments to organizations that we feel benefit our business and customer base. The following are some of the organizations we are affiliated with: